Router help. Er605 V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router help. Er605 V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router help. Er605 V2
Router help. Er605 V2
2023-08-10 21:46:27

I setup a small business network for someone and I need help with the ER605 V2. I'm using it with the Omada hardware controller. So everything is setup and working excep the first 2 wan/lan ports on the router. The last 2 that are just lan work fine, I'm guessing I need to change the wan/lan to just lan but I can see how to do that in the access controller. If anyone can help with that I would greatly appreciate it. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Router help. Er605 V2
2023-08-11 03:32:53

Hi @jmeclevenger 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Did you miss anything in the LAN? If you set up VLAN, VLAN is not working on the first 2 WAN/LAN ports, consider this. Include your ports here and it should work.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 1

Related Articles