Archer C6 limitando wifi 80MB

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-11 21:09:45
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.7 Build 20201010 rel.49458(5553)

​​​​​

Hello,

I have an archer c6 configured as a router and I've even reset it, I haven't changed anything, but it doesn't exceed 80 mb on the wifi in the speed test, and the cable reaches 300 mb. I don't know how to solve this

sorry, i used google translator =)

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C6 limitando wifi 80MB
2023-08-14 08:21:14

@AlfredoF 

Hi,by cable connection speed 300Mbps, did you test it by connecting a computer to the Archer C6? or to your ISP modem directly?

For WiFi speed, are you connecting to 2.4G or 5G WiFi when running speedtest? Please test the 5G WiFi speed, if still quite slow, please check the wireless link speed on your client device:

How to check the associated/link speed on a wireless client

Besides, when you run the speedtest, please make sure only one device is connected to the router and you are close to the router with full signal bars.

You could also try to change the wireless channel and channel width on the Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page to see if it will be better.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-28 07:42:11

@AlfredoF Estou com uma situação Parecida, o Meu é meu Plano de 1000mbps/1Gb ele chegar no Computador Cabeado, mais no Wi-Fi ta limitado a 300mbps não passa disso, o meu é um Archer C6 v3.20 é não encontro nenhuma resposta sobre isso, se no Wi-Fi 5G diz passar 867mbps nos meus aparelhos 5g aqui ta tudo limitado a 300mbps

Options
2023-10-30 02:48:37

@AlbertoOliveira 

Hi, you mean actual download speed is limited to 300Mbps or the wireless link speed on your 5G client device is limited to 300Mbps?

Please share with us screenshots of the speedtest results and also wireless link speed when connected to 5G WiFi of the Archer C6.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 254

Replies: 3

Related Articles