Merge two deco systems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Merge two deco systems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Merge two deco systems
Merge two deco systems
2023-08-12 10:53:45 - last edited 2023-08-14 07:10:04
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have two deco systems on my router - one for work and one for home use. I no longer need this set up.

How can I easily merge one into the other?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Merge two deco systems-Solution
2023-08-12 13:02:37 - last edited 2023-08-14 07:10:04

@Bristol71 

Using Deco app, delete deco system (network) you no longer need. That will reset all its Deco units, and after that you can add them to deco system (network) you are keeping.

If you are concerned you might delete wrong network, open each Deco unit page from work system in Deco app and remove each Deco individually, starting with Satellites. When Deco unit is removed, it will be factory reset. After it is removed from work system, you can add it to deco system (network) you are keeping.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Merge two deco systems-Solution
2023-08-12 13:02:37 - last edited 2023-08-14 07:10:04

@Bristol71 

Using Deco app, delete deco system (network) you no longer need. That will reset all its Deco units, and after that you can add them to deco system (network) you are keeping.

If you are concerned you might delete wrong network, open each Deco unit page from work system in Deco app and remove each Deco individually, starting with Satellites. When Deco unit is removed, it will be factory reset. After it is removed from work system, you can add it to deco system (network) you are keeping.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 459

Replies: 1

Related Articles