DECO no se conecta.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DECO no se conecta.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DECO no se conecta.
DECO no se conecta.
2023-08-13 04:01:35
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello TP-Link community,

I'm encountering a problem with my DECO M5 system and I'm seeking help to resolve it. I've tried several solutions, but I haven't been successful in adding my DECO M5 to the network either through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could provide me with some suggestions or additional solutions.

Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Reboot: I've rebooted the DECO M5 several times, both by pressing the physical reboot button and through the Deco app. However, I've not had any success in getting it to connect to the network.

2. Wired Connection: I've also attempted to connect the DECO M5 directly using an Ethernet cable to another DECO that is already on the network. Although both DECO M5 devices establish a connection between themselves, the one I'm trying to add still doesn't connect to the main network.

I'm a bit puzzled about how to proceed from here. Has anyone experienced a similar issue or does anyone have any suggestions I could try? I'm open to any advice, as I'm really looking forward to having my DECO M5 join the network and improve coverage throughout my home.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and suggestions! If you need further details about my setup or the steps I've taken, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm eager to resolve this issue and make the most out of my DECO M5 system.

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO no se conecta.
2023-08-14 05:52:08

@LECT 

Hi, would there be any error message when the new Deco M5 failed to be added to the Mesh system?

Could you please leave me a message with the MAC address of this Deco M5?

If possible, please try to use this M5 to create a new Mesh network and check whether it could be set up as a main Deco.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 203

Replies: 1

Related Articles