NAT Loopback dosent work *FIXED*

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-13 15:05:49 - last edited 2023-11-09 17:40:54
Tags: #nat loopback
Model: Archer AX1500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.8 Build 20230619 Rel. 61512(4555)

Hi i bought this router for its NAT loopback, but sadly it dosent work with opensim, is there anything i need to do to enable nat loopback properly, on the opensim site it stated this router is not currently working as of 2019, but said to do port forwarding on single ports rather than a range fixes it, but that dosent work either, they state TCP is loopback but not UDP, any ideas? i really like the router but sadly i may have to return it.

*FIXED*

In my case it wasent so much the rounter, it was specific to open simulator that i was doing, it had some crazy ways of routing.. but i can confirm NAT Loopback works.

Options
2 Reply
Re:NAT Loopback dosent work
2023-08-14 07:00:38

@InboundDreams 

NAT Loopback is usually supported by default on TP-Link routers, you could enable remote management on your router and check if you will be able to access the router web interface both in local network and in remote network by using the WAN IP address for testing.

Options
Re:NAT Loopback dosent work
2023-08-18 01:06:59
na no point cause i know it dosent work, ive put opensim now on a VPS that dose loopback properly and works ok, so will refund this router
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 992

Replies: 2

Tags

nat loopback
Related Articles