Internet speed - 100GB too slow to work with

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-15 09:29:25
Tags: #speed
Model: M7450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: v2

Hello, I have recently bought a 100GB simcard to work remotly using the mobile router.
Everything works, though the internet is insufficiant: Websites load very slow, and a conference meeting in apps like Slack or Teams are impossible.

I am located in Germany, the Sim is a Lyca card I got for 30 euros.

• How can I make it work "properly"?
  • When I buy a sim card, is there anything specific I should look out for, so that it will work?

Many thanks in advance,

K

Options
1 Reply
Re:Internet speed - 100GB too slow to work with
2023-08-18 09:49:41

@Kalina_mines 

Hi, please try connecting a Windows computer to the M7450 via USB cable, then check if it has the same issue, if so, please run speedtest and let us know the results via USB cable, then also test the M7450 5GHz Wi-Fi speed.

In addition, except for the M7450, do you have any other 4G device? If so, please insert the same SIM card into another 4G device and then connect the same computer to the another 4G device, run speedtest for comparison to see if it has similar issue and speed.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 278

Replies: 1

Tags

speed
Related Articles