VIGI Camera URL for third party apps

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-16 08:06:41 - last edited 2023-08-17 00:56:43
Model: VIGI C540  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.3

Hello everyone

Can someone help me please. I am setting up VIGI C540 cameras.

I need to get a URL for streaming, that can be used in other applications.

I have found that  rtsp://username:password@IP Address:554/stream1 is can be used for rtsp streaming.

Question 1:

This url works in third party apps perfectly, while i am at home.

When i am out, it never works. What can be the problem please?

Question 2:

Is there any MJPEG or JPEG streaming url for VIGI cameras?

QUESTION3:

In case of rtsp or any other way, can we control the PAN from the third party app? If so, what url should be used?

QUESTION4:

I have read that VIGI also supports ONVIF? How to setup? There is nothing to be set about ONVIF in the VIGI's app, nor in the PC's security manager of VIGI.

How to setup ONVIF stream ? What url can be it accessed from?

Many thanks for any help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:VIGI Camera URL for third party apps
2023-08-17 02:14:45

Hi @GIGS1975 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

GIGS1975 wrote

Hello everyone

Can someone help me please. I am setting up VIGI C540 cameras.

I need to get a URL for streaming, that can be used in other applications.

I have found that  rtsp://username:password@IP Address:554/stream1 is can be used for rtsp streaming.

Question 1:

This url works in third party apps perfectly, while i am at home.

When i am out, it never works. What can be the problem please?

You should port forward it if you need to use it from the Internet. It's NAT blocking it. Port forward your camera and you use the IP address of your public IP on your router. The the URL would work.

Question 2:

Is there any MJPEG or JPEG streaming url for VIGI cameras?

No. Specifications > Video

QUESTION3:

In case of rtsp or any other way, can we control the PAN from the third party app? If so, what url should be used?

ONVIF.

QUESTION4:

I have read that VIGI also supports ONVIF? How to setup? There is nothing to be set about ONVIF in the VIGI's app, nor in the PC's security manager of VIGI.

How to setup ONVIF stream ? What url can be it accessed from?

How to use VIGI cameras with other NVR brands or NAS

Not URL.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1257

Replies: 1

Related Articles