Archer AX3000 "Disconnected" problem.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-16 21:56:48
Tags: #Connection Problems
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.10

I configured the router, PPPOE connection, typed in my ISP adress and password, but it showed a red dot on the connection section. I quickly changed the cabel from this router to the old one and it worked. I tried everything, I have configured at least 1-2 dozens of routers, but when I called my ISP they said that I don't know what I am doing and asked for my adress. I gave my adress and they told me to wait. It's been 5 days and they have a bad reputation with being too slow. If you can help me here I will appreciate it!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer AX3000 "Disconnected" problem.
2023-08-17 14:51:38

Hola, a mí me pasó algo parecido y se arregló cuando hice el reset de detrás, el reset de fábrica... el punto pequeño q debes pulsar con una aguja... 

Prueba por si es solo eso..

@Ozan9Aydin 

Options
Re:Archer AX3000 "Disconnected" problem.
2023-08-18 02:43:14 - last edited 2023-08-18 02:43:32

@Ozan9Aydin 

Please try @Andreti suggestion to reset the router to factory defaults, however, if the problem still exists, it is highly recommended to check if your old router is using the same PPPoE connection with the same username and password.

Besides, the Archer AX3000 is connected to your ISP modem, right? If your old router is not using PPPoE connection type, it is possible that the PPPoE settings has been configured on your ISP modem, in that case, the Archer AX3000 WAN connection type should be "Dynamic IP".

By the way, who is your ISP please?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 353

Replies: 2

Tags

Connection Problems
Related Articles