Stuck at TP -Link Logo Restart

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-21 08:26:14
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version: I don't know

Hello, can you suggest how to fix my TP-link m7350 device stuck at restart Tp-Link logo?

Options
6 Reply
Re:Stuck at TP -Link Logo Restart
2023-08-21 12:52:47 - last edited 2023-08-21 12:53:16

@Red-Tp 

Did you try to reset the router:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-08-24 08:00:41

@terziyski Yes, I did try it multiple times but still to no avail. I tried hooking it up to my PC but it can only detect the device for 2 seconds and it is gone after that. Is there any solution for this aside from pressing the restart button?

Options
2023-08-24 08:01:16
Yes, I did try it multiple times but still to no avail. I tried hooking it up to my PC but it can only detect the device for 2 seconds and it is gone after that. Is there any solution for this aside from pressing the restart button?
Options
2023-08-24 10:40:51

@Red-Tp 

How old is your router ? This could be a potential issue with the router battery.

Check this FAQ - Q6-Q9.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-08-25 04:00:53

@terziyski it is still two months old. Is this just a software issue? If it is, where can I find an update of the v8?

Options
2023-08-25 09:06:29

@Red-Tp 

Hi, There is no firmware recovery tool for M7350 V8 for now. Please try to remove the battery, then insert it back and try to turn it on again, if it still stuck on the TP-Link logo screen, it is recommended to contact the seller where you bought it to check warranty and get it replaced. 

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options