Port 1 and 4 not working on Archer AX72

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-24 07:38:22
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi All,

I got an issue with two of my LAN ports on Archer AX72. The ports 1 and 4 do not work. Any idea what is the problem and how to solve?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Port 1 and 4 not working on Archer AX72
2023-08-25 03:30:20 - last edited 2023-08-25 03:31:01

@LukasHe 

Hi, when you connect a wired computer to the LAN port 1 or 4, will the Ethernet LED on the AX73 light up or the computer recognize the Ethernet connection or not?

If not, please try different Ethernet cables, or try to use the same cable and same wired device to connect other LAN ports to confirm if the port 1 and 4 are defective in hardware. Try to reset the router to factory defaults by holding reset button, If the problem still happens only with the port 1 and 4, you will need to contact the retailer where you bought the router to check warranty and get it replaced.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Port 1 and 4 not working on Archer AX72
2023-08-26 09:22:05 - last edited 2023-08-26 09:23:03

Hi @LukasHe 

You can also try to check the IPTV settings in your router's web-interface before resetting it to default. 

Go to "Advanced" > "Network" > "IPTV" and check if the IPTV function enabled. If it is, then check what mode is it set to. You should see something like this:

Check to which mode LAN1 and LAN4 ports are set. If you're connecting a PC or other devices like that, then it should be set to "Internet" mode.

If you found my post helpful or useful, please upvote it by clicking on the corresponding button under my post.
Options