Archer Axe75 randomly drops wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-24 18:40:58 - last edited 2023-08-28 01:42:45
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.8

Hi, 

I bought the router month ago for the onemesh system for powerline adaptors which work fine long as it let me connect to the WiFi.

The issue I'm having is it randomly disconnects the wifi to client devices specifically my Mobile or Kids Mobiles for no reason, and it does it one device at a time randomly and won't reconnect to wifi until several reboots, I've updated it to latest firmware and done factory reset with basic setup and just onemesh active, and it still disconnects 1 device randomly for no reason, usually several reboots work for few hours then back to the same issue. 

Anyone have ideas what is going on with this thing or having similar issue, 

FYi: There are only 7 wifi devices connected 2 wired connected. And powerlines plug are TPlink tl-wpa8631p UK plugs which I've not had issues with my asus router.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer Axe75 randomly drops wifi-Solution
2023-08-26 19:44:34 - last edited 2023-08-28 01:42:45

@Sunshine  Hi, there thanks for reply i think i may have fixed it factory restored the powerline plug in living room, lets see how it gets on for few days running, so far 1 day no disconnects.

There were no error messages usually wifi device just discount, and trying to reconnect wifi the only message I'd get was unable to connect to wifi, while other devices were connected running fine, since factory restore seems stable so far, never had this issue with powerline plugs before which I've had over a year now, hence why I suspected the new router first.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer Axe75 randomly drops wifi
2023-08-25 07:54:04

@Yas1981 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. When the problem happens, if you try to reconnect the WiFi, is there any error message?

2. The issue usually happens when you are closer and connected to the powerline extender or the router? or both?

3. You mentioned that the issue can be fixed temporily after several reboots, you mean rebooting the router only, right? how about rebooting the powerline extender only?

4. Please try disabling smart connect and change WiFi chnanel/channel width on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page of the router to see if it helps.

Options
Re:Archer Axe75 randomly drops wifi-Solution
2023-08-26 19:44:34 - last edited 2023-08-28 01:42:45

@Sunshine  Hi, there thanks for reply i think i may have fixed it factory restored the powerline plug in living room, lets see how it gets on for few days running, so far 1 day no disconnects.

There were no error messages usually wifi device just discount, and trying to reconnect wifi the only message I'd get was unable to connect to wifi, while other devices were connected running fine, since factory restore seems stable so far, never had this issue with powerline plugs before which I've had over a year now, hence why I suspected the new router first.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Archer Axe75 randomly drops wifi
2023-08-28 01:43:31

@Yas1981 

Thanks a lot for the update, glad to hear that it seems to be stable now after factory reset the powerline plug, you could monitor it for longer time.

Hope you could enjoy the internet.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 513

Replies: 3

Related Articles