AXE5400 / AXE75 with Starlink in ByPass mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-24 23:33:05 - last edited 2023-08-25 08:00:54
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.5

Had anyone had any luck getting their Archer AXE75 to work with a Starlink 2nd Gen router in ByPass mode?

I have read the detailed instructions about setting this up on TP Link's forums.

There is some beta firmware for certain Archer routers that seems needed to get it working - I suspect the AXE75 model simply does not work out of the box with Starlink.

Really frustrating, bought it new yesterday.

Note: I already added the routing table entry for Starlink, set my router to Dynamic IP (as instructed), as well as manually capped the port negotiation speed setting to Full Duplex 100Mbps. I also tried disabling the 6G band entirely and rebooting both the Starlink as well as TP Link devices. I also tried using Google's DNS servers (long shot as it didn't look to be a DNS issue as I also couldn't ping IP addresses directly).

Options
1 Reply
Re:AXE5400 / AXE75 with Starlink in ByPass mode
2023-08-25 08:08:49

@GrayedFox 

Hi, is your physical connection like this: Starlink router --- Ethernet Adapter  --- (WAN port)Archer AXE75? If so, do you get WAN IP address on the Archer AXE75 router? 

In addition, please try removing the Archer AXE75 router and connecting a computer to the Ethernet Adapter to check if internet works this way.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 419

Replies: 1

Related Articles