Deco X50-Outdoor not detected by MESH, nor internet connection after manually added

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco X50-Outdoor not detected by MESH, nor internet connection after manually added

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-25 07:30:25
Model: Deco X50-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: EU/1.0

Hi David,

This is getting frustrated. Installing a complete new IT WiFi infrastructure on the big house with medical clinic. Use Deco X50 PoE MESH.

I need to get access to internet on the terrace and bought Deco X50-Outdoor SSID Deco_3400.

It is not getting detected by existing MESH infrastructure. They are all connected through TP-Link PoE switch. Connection and cabling are correct and working.

When trying to add this device manually it is detected as a complete separate NW. It want talk to Internet, But comunicates via wifi with Deco App. I see a lot of people have problems and it is SW related. an not find any solution to try to Flash it directly. Since opening tplinkdeco.net does not work via eithernet cable???!!!

What is going on, and how do I get around this problem!!!

Br Dean 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X50-Outdoor not detected by MESH, nor internet connection after manually added
2023-08-28 09:57:22

@Dean_B 

Hi, Nice to see you again.

I am glad that you have found the problem was the manager account. As for why it is not allowed to add RE Deco under the manager account, please refer to the reply on the other post:https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/616440?replyId=1245314

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 325

Replies: 1

Related Articles