Tp link router blocking website

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-25 08:42:45

Hi I'm using a particular website for studying, It has a learning platform that shows me the study materials, it opens regularly on my mobile data with no problems but when I want to open the same website on wifi, it appears very buggy and not in the same shape. It is happening with one of my blogs as well. I think the problem is with my Wi-Fi router that blocking scripts, how to fix this problem? I'm using a tp link router for my home internet connection.

Please help me to fix this.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tp link router blocking website
2023-08-28 03:25:58

@alfred10 

Hi, what is the model no., hardware and firmware version of your TP-Link Router?

If possible, please connect a computer to the router via Ethernet cable to test the same websites again, if there is the same issue with ethernet connection, please connect the same computer to your modem directly to see if it is still the same, which could confirm whether it is related to the modem or ISP or not.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 502

Replies: 1

Related Articles