I keep getting logged out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-27 16:41:15
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

after the update, every few hours my tplink id would be forgotten from the router and the ddns will be down.

Options
3 Reply
Re:I keep getting logged out
2023-08-28 01:23:20

@ZandaaTV 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

What is the current firmware version of your Archer C80 V1? and how do you confirm the TP-Link ID is forgotten by the router?

When you login the router web interface, please do use the TP-Link ID to login instead of the local password, or the TP-Link ID account information will not be displayed even though it is still bound to the TP-Link ID.

Regarding the DDNS issue, are you using TP-Link DDNS? please also check the status when you login the router via TP-Link ID, then check if the DDNS domain name is bound to the correct public IP address or not.

Options
2023-10-25 15:16:31 - last edited 2023-10-25 15:16:58

Hi,

I'm having this issue, too. It happens every time the router restarts. Mine is Archer C64 with the below info:

Firmware Version :
1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(4555)
Hardware Version :
Archer C64 1.0
Options
2023-10-26 08:33:18

@TertianIvy 

Hi, How do you confirm the TP-Link ID is forgotten by the router?

When you login the router web interface, please do use the TP-Link ID to login instead of the local password, or the TP-Link ID account information will not be displayed even though it is still bound to the TP-Link ID.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 491

Replies: 3

Related Articles