Couldn't connect try again

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-02 15:30:45 - last edited 2023-09-04 01:05:02
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.13.1 Build 230609 Rel.31746n(5553)

I'm trying to connect to my new device but it keeps showing "Couldn't Connect. Try again" even though the password is correct. The problem is when I move a bit away from the router.

Sorry for my English

Screenshot

Options
1 Reply
Re:Couldn't connect try again
2023-09-04 09:23:48

@Sheikh_Imon 

Hi, if you are next to the router, will you be able to connect the new client device to the WiFi?

If it works, will it disconnect automatically when you move a bit away from the router?

Please try to disable smart connect and change the WiFi channel and channel width on the router to see if it helps, if the problem still happens and only happens with the new client device, please let us know the brand and model no. of the new client device.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options