Need help in choosing router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-05 03:54:18

Hi Experts,

I need help in choosing a router for my home. I checked all TPLink routers but unable to decide. Following are some of the features I am looking for apart from regular features.

- I want to turn off WiFi and just use Ethernet whenever possible. So I want a switch to shutdown WiFi functionality.

- Dual Band. 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz

- Very good range.

- Multiple LAN ports

- WiFi6

Kind regards,

Malhar

Options
2 Reply
Re:Need help in choosing router
2023-09-05 13:51:33

@vbmade2000 Just curious why would you pay some extra money to get a WIFI 6 router when you want to have the WIFI function turned off.

Options
Re:Need help in choosing router
2023-09-06 03:46:40

@vbmade2000 

You could use filters to select models that correspond to your preferences - check this selection.

All of the models in this selection support turning off the wireless radio manually or by schedule.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 236

Replies: 2

Related Articles