WiFi Router is turning off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-05 06:45:04
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

I have bought wifi router Archer AX 10 (EU) in June this year but during last 2 month i observe that router wifi lights are off and internet is become yellow. 

last times i see that router all lights are off after reset power light are starting blinking after 15 seconds are turning off and nothing happening only hard reset can help. 

During day wifi router are becoming lights off 2 times morning and evening can you suggest what reason of malfunction ?

Thank you in advance 

Options
2 Reply
Re:WiFi Router is turning off
2023-09-06 09:59:03

@Elkhan 

Hi, what is the firmware version of your Archer AX10 V1? and are you using the original power adapter?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:WiFi Router is turning off
2023-09-06 10:40:28

Hello @Sunshine , 

Firmware Version 1.3.9 Build 20230728 Rel.45716 (4555)

Hardware version : Archer AX10 v1.0 

Yes,it was part of orgiginal set. 

Kind regards,Elkhan

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 532

Replies: 2

Related Articles