Problem on TP Link Archer AX6000

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-08 01:06:29
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My Laptop cannot find the SSID of this router, (MSI GF62 7RE) even the 2.4

Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem on TP Link Archer AX6000
2023-09-08 03:39:03

@Govman 

Hi, except for the laptop, are you able to see and connect the WiFi network of AX6000 router on other client devices?

If the issue happens only on the laptop, please check if the laptop is able to see and connect other wireless networks or not, you could also try changing AX6000 WiFi channel and channel width on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page.

However, if all client devices cannot see the AX6000 WiFi, please let us know the LED status on the router and also a screenshot of the Wireless Settings page(login via wired connection).

By the way, what is the hardware and firmware version of your Archer AX6000 router?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-09-08 03:49:29
Other devices can connect to the router, but when I reformatted my laptop I can connect to the router, after I install the drivers and update it, I can't see the ssid
Options
2023-09-08 10:28:22

@Govman 

Hi, the laptop cannot see AX6000 SSID only, or cannot see any SSID after updating the drivers?

And did you try changing WiFi channel and channel width on the AX6000 router?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 374

Replies: 3

Related Articles