Archer C6 not working after some hours

2023-09-11 22:37:29
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.13.1 Build 230609 Rel.31746n(4252)

Boa noite,

Tenho dois tp-links Archer C6 trabalhando como access point ligados a um roteador da OI-Fibra. 

O 1o. versão 2.0 funciona perfeitamente sem problema algum. No entanto o Versão 4 após algumas horas em funcionamento para de responder.

O log contém a seguinte informação:

10 ERROR 0days, 00:01:05, [inetd]INETD: select error, abort.

Somente após desligar e religar ele volta ao funcionamento normal.

Alguma ajuda na solução do problema?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have 2 tp-links Archer C6 in my home working in Accces Point mode and connected in router from OI-Fibra (Nokia)

The first tp-link router version 2.0 work without problems. However the version 4.0 after some hours working, it not respond. (All leds on but not respond)

The system log contains ths information:

10 ERROR 0days, 00:01:05, [inetd]INETD: select error, abort.

Only after restarting it back to work

Could you help me please?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C6 not working after some hours
2023-09-12 06:29:06

@Ricardo_Lucca 

Thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. When the issue happens, the WiFi is still connected but no internet access or unable to connect at all? what is the error message? what about connecting a computer to the C6 v4 via Ethernet cable?

2. When the issue happens, if client device is still able to connect but no internet access, please check if the client device still obtains valid IP address from the main router, also try to ping the main router LAN IP address to see if ping works.

3. How many client devices are usually connected to the C6 v4? and what are they?

By the way, if you swap the two C6 APs, will still only the C6 V4 have the unstable issue?

Options
2023-09-25 10:50:20 - last edited 2023-09-26 11:40:44

@Sunshine 

About your questions:

1. The message error "ERROR 0days, 13:14:24, [inetd]INETD: select error, abort." happen each 30 minutes in the log system.  All the time the leeds are green. After some time of usage (not specific period, sometimes after 30 hours or some days) the router not response by wi-fi or cable (lost the internet signal but keeping the Wan led green). So the solution after this is turn off, waiting a 10 seconds and back turn on again;

2. The issue (unavailable internet signal and router not response) doesn't´t have a regular moment. Sometimes the problem happen after 30 hours, other times after days of usage.When the router not response, it´s not possible check about valid ip or ping ip address.

3. Normally I have 3 or 4 client devices connected in the some time in this router. My SAMSUNG TV, XBOX One and the TV decoder from Internet cable company connected by cable. Sometimes I have a mobile phone connected by wirelles. But with all clients off, the message error informed in the item 1 appear each 30 minutes

Detail: Remember I mentioned that I have 2 Archer C6 as access point im my home. One with version 2.0 (working ok) and the other v 4.0 (with this problems). I performed a test in the last week and changed the SSID Wireless from 4.0 version. So in this moment I have 2 different SSID wirelles but the problem is the same. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I replaced the position of the 2 access points yesterday.

The C6 V 4.0 with the problem I move to the office next to the operator's router and the C6 V2.0 that is working perfectly in the living room (downstairs).

The C6 with the problem, even without any connection in the LAN ports and no client connected to wirelles, continues the error [inetd]INETD: select error, abort.

Options
2023-12-20 20:23:33
Hello, i have the same problem ERROR 0days, 00:00:27, [inetd]INETD: select error, abort. Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.75032n(5553) Hardware Version: Archer C6 4.0 I have another Archer C6 version 1.0 and its works fine.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 319

Replies: 3

Related Articles