ER605 and port profiles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 and port profiles

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ER605 and port profiles
ER605 and port profiles
2023-09-27 20:48:48 - last edited 2023-09-28 01:07:03

Hello,

Why I cant use my profiles on switches on ER605 ? 

Profile created:

Device connected directly to ER605:

How can I configure this ER605 port as tagged port ?

I want to use ER605 DHCP server for multiple VLANS that are working on TL-SG1016PE managed switch. in other words I want to pass multiple vlans to a single port on ER605, but Omanda doesnt allow me to do this? Do I need to drop omada and do this in standalone mode ?

Options
3 Reply
Re:ER605 and port profiles
2023-09-28 02:51:04

@mogimogi You can refer to this link : https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2814/ and have a try. 

Options
2023-09-28 04:24:48

@mogimogi 

Go to switch and select ports. then edit the port you want to change. then select profile you made.

Options
2023-09-28 06:29:55

Hi @mogimogi 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What MR.S said is correct. But if you are using a switch that is not Omada-controlled, you have to select the port in the LAN interfaces. That's the place where you select the port with effective VLAN.

Then you set the VLAN on your non-Omada-controlled devices. If you are using the Omada-controlled switch, you should follow MR.S's steps.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 448

Replies: 3

Related Articles