Connectivity Problems with TP-Link Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-28 07:11:40
Tags: #laptops
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey community members, I'm having some connectivity issues with my Intel Evo laptop. I'm hoping someone can help me troubleshoot this problem.

Issue Description: I recently purchased an Intel Evo laptop, and while it's been great for most tasks, I've noticed that it often has trouble staying connected to my TP-Link router. The laptop frequently disconnects from the Wi-Fi network, and I have to manually reconnect. Sometimes, it reconnects on its own after a few seconds, but other times, I need to restart the laptop to get it back online.

This issue is frustrating because it disrupts my work and online activities. I've tried a few basic troubleshooting steps like resetting the router, updating the laptop's Wi-Fi drivers, and adjusting the router's channel settings, but the problem persists.

User's Troubleshooting Steps:

• Restarted both the laptop and router.
  • Updated the Wi-Fi drivers on the Intel Evo laptop.
  • Checked for firmware updates for the TP-Link router.
  • Adjusted the router's channel settings to reduce interference.

Please share your experiences or any solutions you might have encountered for similar problems. Your insights can be extremely helpful in resolving this issue!

Regards,

Judye

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connectivity Problems with TP-Link Router
2023-10-08 05:55:26

@judye 

Do other devices connected to the Wi-Fi network have the same issue? Does your laptop re-connect to your Wi-Fi if you just close the Wi-Fi button on the laptop and reopen it without restarting the laptop? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 228

Replies: 1

Tags

laptops
Related Articles