Any devices cannot connect to my M7350

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-30 18:26:31
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version:

Please help me. I cannot connect any of my devices to my M7350 mifi. The SSID is cannot be seen it any, but when seen always indicate that it is "unable connect with this network". My M7350 mifi is only 2 months and was brand new when i buy it. I already reset my MIFI device but still has the same issue. Please help me with this problem and what will i do to properly solve this. Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Any devices cannot connect to my M7350
2023-10-09 09:23:29

@Mark_08 

Hi, when you reset the MiFi device, please check if the reset really works or not.

Open the back cover, use a pin to press and hold the Reset hole until you see “Power Off” on the screen, then TP-Link Logo“Restoring” and “Succeed” will appear on the screen successively, which means the factory reset really works.

By the way, do you have any Windows computer which could connect to the M7350 via USB cable?

How to access Internet via USB cable with 4G Mobile Wi-Fi

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 301

Replies: 1

Related Articles