TP-LINK AC1300 Archer T3U Plus High Gain disconnection issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-04 17:38:40
Model: Archer T3U  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

i have updated all the softwares and eveything that i can thik of but still the same usually gets disconnected for 1 seconds specially during gaming and sometimes also while surfing through the internet. If anyone knos the solution of this problem please let me know i am having this issues which is causing me a lot of problems. Whats the use of having the antenna when there is disconnection issues. Please help tp link as soon as possible.

Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-LINK AC1300 Archer T3U Plus High Gain disconnection issues
2023-10-08 06:47:12 - last edited 2023-10-08 06:47:24

@anuragpodder Hi, have you tried accessing the Internet via Ethernet cable of the main router? If the disconnection occur only when you connect to WIFI using T3U, then you could refer to Case 2 of this Web link https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2241/

Options
Re:TP-LINK AC1300 Archer T3U Plus High Gain disconnection issues
2023-10-08 08:01:50
yes i have tried through ethernet cable and even with the built in wifi in my laptop there are no disconnection issues but it only happens when i connect with tp link. The case 2 that u have told to do i had done long time ago but still i am having the same issue. This problem happens 90% of the time is this issue with everyone or everyone just ignores the issue ?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 200

Replies: 2

Related Articles