Advices for Extender and Deco?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-11 15:48:09

Good day everyone,

In my house I have problems reaching the bedroom, the house has 120m2 and 2 bedrooms.

My Archer AX55 router is in the dining room connected to an R305 Extender which is in the second bedroom, but in the third bedroom after the second, the signal is weak...

My idea was to buy a TP-Link RE450 to connect to the RE305 but I read it is not recommended...

Would replacing the current extender with the RE450 help?

Or I remove the extender and buy a double set of TP-Link Deco M4 Wifi Mesh which I will connect the first via cable to my Archer AX55 while the second deco I will put in the second bedroom

Please advice...

Options
1 Reply
Re:Advices for Extender and Deco?
2023-10-11 22:13:32 - last edited 2023-10-11 22:14:52

@PzSniper 

There's a better approach - buy another AX55 or AX53 and connect them in Easymesh network. Placing them optimally would cover 120m2 space. And if still there's a deadspot you could use your RE305 to expand the Easymesh network further (providing your RE305 is at least HW v4).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 1

Related Articles