My new "Samsung Galaxy a34 5g" keeps saying: "Phone Connected to Wi-Fi But No Internet". Help!

My new "Samsung Galaxy a34 5g" keeps saying: "Phone Connected to Wi-Fi But No Internet". Help!

2023-10-12 08:43:59 - last edited 2023-10-13 00:46:18
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 20220715 rel.19099(4555)

Ever since i bought my new Samsung Galaxy a34 5g, it has had problem with the WiFi. Sometimes it works completely fine, but other times it has huge quality and speed dips, like when I am surfing trough the web on it. Then it can just decide to slow down the speed on my searches so that nothing loads. Other times it will just say "Phone Connected to Wi-Fi But No Internet" for 3 seconds then just go back to normal without me doing anything, but it can also keep repeating that every other minute, which is very annoying.
This has never happened on any other phone i have used, so i wonder if its just my phone that is incompatible with the router or maybe some router setting that needs to be changed. No one else in my family is having this problem.

(The router has its two output channels on smart, so that devices can connect to it via 4g or 5g.)

I have also tried to fix this, by looking at varius guides but none of them have given me a permanent solution.

If anyone knows how to fix this it would be very appreciated, since i am thinking on retuning my phone and just repair my old Samsung Galaxy a41 which works much better than this annoying phone atm.  

With best regards TKG

Options
8 Reply
Re:My new "Samsung Galaxy a34 5g" keeps saying: "Phone Connected to Wi-Fi But No Internet". Help!
2023-10-13 02:53:59

@TKG-12_3 You mentioned "the devices can connect to the router via 4g or 5g", are you talking about 2.4GHz and 5GHz WiFi? You can try forgetting this SSID on your phone and reconnect to it, or connect your phone to the new SSID after changing it on your router. But from your description, I guess it's probably a compatibility issue with your phone.

Options
Re:My new "Samsung Galaxy a34 5g" keeps saying: "Phone Connected to Wi-Fi But No Internet". Help!
2023-10-13 08:04:42
I have done, so and also tried connecting the WiFi only via 4g and 5g seperatly. It did not work however, so i am thinking on contacting tp-link themself, too see if i can get any clarity about this issue from them. Thanks for your suggestion anyways
Options
2023-12-11 05:50:45
Options
2023-12-11 05:51:48

@TKG-12_3 

TKG-12_3 wrote

Ever since i bought my new Samsung Galaxy a34 5g, it has had problem with the WiFi. Sometimes it works completely fine, but other times it has huge quality and speed dips, like when I am surfing trough the web on it. Then it can just decide to slow down the speed on my searches so that nothing loads. Other times it will just say "Phone Connected to Wi-Fi But No Internet" for 3 seconds then just go back to normal without me doing anything, but it can also keep repeating that every other minute, which is very annoying.
This has never happened on any other phone i have used, so i wonder if its just my phone that is incompatible with the router or maybe some router setting that needs to be changed. No one else in my family is having this problem.

(The router has its two output channels on smart, so that devices can connect to it via 4g or 5g.)

I have also tried to fix this, by looking at varius guides but none of them have given me a permanent solution.

If anyone knows how to fix this it would be very appreciated, since i am thinking on retuning my phone and just repair my old Samsung Galaxy a34 which works much better than this annoying phone atm.  

With best regards TKG

Options
2023-12-11 05:52:39
Options
2023-12-11 10:43:02

@TKG-12_3 

The matter has been resolved. Just refunded my phone and got the money back. Forgot to put an update on it here.

Also how does one close a thread?

Options
2024-01-30 15:19:31

@TKG-12_3 How do you manage to get a refund? Were you still in the 30 day period? I'm having the exact same issue with mine.

Options
a week ago

TKG-12_3 wrote

If anyone knows how to fix this it would be very appreciated, since i am thinking on retuning my phone and just repair my old Samsung Galaxy a41 which works much better than this annoying phone atm.  

With best regards TKG

@TKG-12_3 

Options