Deco Mesh - Weird issues for total network access across home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-12 17:41:41
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

Hello! I've recently upgraded to this mesh network from my previous and it does a great job covering our whole 2-story home. In filling this out, I noticed I needed to upade our firmwire since I purchased this about 6 weeks ago. 

I am experiencing some annoying occurances and not sure how to troubleshoot or remedy the problem. Even though a device doesn't disconnect from WIFI, it feels like there are issues coming up between the "mini" router network. 

1. I am on a wifi call for my iphone IOS and the call will fail. This seems to happen as I walk around the home and my device is switching between different nodes. 
  2. My sonos system wont always pick up all of the devices that are on our wifi. Somestimes it will feel a device is on another network, even though they are all connected to the same mesh system. 

Let me know if there are settings or reports I need to run to help investigate this issue or if anyone has any suggestions. 

Thank you for your assistance!

Paul

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco Mesh - Weird issues for total network access across home
2023-10-13 09:49:30

@SB_Manager 

1. You can try upgrading the recent firmware first to see if it solves the problem, here is the download link.

Download for Deco XE75 Pro | TP-Link

2. It's normal to have a slight transient network problem when switching nodes.

3. Maybe you can improve the problem by switching wireless channels.

Options