Remote viewing via pc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Remote viewing via pc

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Remote viewing via pc
Remote viewing via pc
2023-10-15 12:14:31 - last edited 2023-10-17 00:58:55

GOOD DAY TECH...

I installed 16 channel ip camera vigi tplink in a clients mini factory and everything is ok....

My client wants to view it remotely in his office which is 10km away...

So, in his intel core i3, 8gb ram pc, i installed the VIGI SECURITY SOFTWARE and log in the remote view account...

For a while its doing good but when we view all 16 cameras then it start lagging...

The internet speed was

UPLOAD= 95MBS

DOWNLOAD= 120MBPS

is there anything you wrong with my set up....

Hope you can help ...

Thanks ..

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Remote viewing via pc-Solution
2023-10-16 05:45:52 - last edited 2023-10-17 00:58:55

Hi @Thryxx 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Thryxx wrote

GOOD DAY TECH...

I installed 16 channel ip camera vigi tplink in a clients mini factory and everything is ok....

So, in his intel core i3, 8gb ram pc, i installed the VIGI SECURITY SOFTWARE and log in the remote view account...

For a while its doing good but when we view all 16 cameras then it start lagging...

The internet speed was

UPLOAD= 95MBS

DOWNLOAD= 120MBPS

Hope you can help ...

Thanks ..

This is because of a lack of performance. We recommend you have an Intel I5 8th generation or the equivalent Ryzen processor to support this. 16 Gigs of RAM at least.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Remote viewing via pc-Solution
2023-10-16 05:45:52 - last edited 2023-10-17 00:58:55

Hi @Thryxx 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Thryxx wrote

GOOD DAY TECH...

The internet speed was

UPLOAD= 95MBS

DOWNLOAD= 120MBPS

Hope you can help ...

Thanks ..

This is because of a lack of performance. We recommend you have an Intel I5 8th generation or the equivalent Ryzen processor to support this. 16 Gigs of RAM at least.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 237

Replies: 1

Related Articles