My firestick 4k max doesn't receive my Wifi signal from my AX1800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-15 19:59:16
Model: Archer AX1800  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My firestick 4k max does not receive any wifi signal from my AX1800 

Options
1 Reply
Re:My firestick 4k max doesn't receive my Wifi signal from my AX1800
2023-10-16 07:55:18

@Chester243 

Hi, except for the firestick 4k max, is your other wireless client device able to see and connect the WiFi of AX1800?

If the issue happens with the firestick 4k max only, please check if it can see and connect other WiFi networks. And you could also disable Smart Connect on the AX1800 router and change WiFi channel for the 2.4G and 5G WiFi on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options