Laptops Connectivity Issues with TP-Link Business Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-19 10:24:26 - last edited 2023-10-20 00:52:29
Model: Archer C5400  
Hardware Version: V17
Firmware Version:

Hey everyone,

I've been encountering a perplexing problem with my TP-Link business router (Archer C5400). It's been causing some serious connectivity issues with my laptops, and it's seriously affecting my workflow. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps suggested in the manual, but it seems like the issue persists.

The peculiar thing is that all other devices seem to be working fine, including smartphones and tablets. However, my laptops, which are crucial for my work, are constantly experiencing random disconnects and slow speeds. It's become quite frustrating, especially when meeting deadlines and handling important tasks.

I've already checked the firmware, reset the router, and even adjusted the settings, but the problem hasn't subsided. Could it be a compatibility issue with the laptops or some specific settings that need to be tweaked? I'd appreciate any advice or insights from the community.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem with the TP-Link Archer C5400 or any other business routers from TP-Link? If so, how did you manage to resolve it? Your input would be highly valuable in helping me tackle this issue and get back on track with my work.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Charlie

Options
1 Reply
Re:Laptops Connectivity Issues with TP-Link Business Router
2023-10-19 13:13:45 - last edited 2023-10-20 00:52:12

@charliekthrn 

Charlie-

That Archer isn't a business router.  

I don't know the Archer's interface, but are you able to check the CPU/Mem usage on it during these outages?

Hardwired clients slow down too?

I recommend ditching it and go SMB/Enterprise stack... Omada router 7206, switch, and AP or multiple APs with in your building.  

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 376

Replies: 1

Related Articles