According to AX53 router, i am (in) persian

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-19 19:50:27
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX53(EU)_V1_1.2.2 Build 20230627

Hi!

I am from Hungary(EU), and my service provider is Vodafone(DHCP). The Vodafone HGW used in bridge mode.

A few months ago I noticed that something was wrong with my search results:

The search results (lot of persian hit) and date format are incorrect. Some functions are also missing from Youtube Premium, and i have some other strange things.

If i set from bridge mode to router mode the HGW, or i use another router, its works great all. I trying the AX53 router set to factory defaults, but didn't helped me.

Whats worng? Many thanks if you can help me.

Options
2 Reply
Re:According to AX53 router, i am (in) persian
2023-10-19 23:18:45

@maLLoud 

This doesn't make any sense because when Vodafone HGW is in bridge mode it should transfer your public IP address on the AX53 WAN port:

When the Vodafone HGW is in router mode it should have the same public IP address on its Internet port - you can compare these two - that's how geolocation works.

You can also compare them with the Google search result for "What's my ip address" - they all should be the same if you are not behind CG-NAT.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:According to AX53 router, i am (in) persian
2023-10-20 15:45:39

@terziyski 

Thank you for your answer!

My IP adress is same(what is my ip+internet connection IP).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 397

Replies: 2

Related Articles