TP Link app bug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP Link app bug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP Link app bug
TP Link app bug
2023-10-19 23:36:57

I have an Archer C64 router. Everything is working fine, however, the client tab on the tp link app is frozen. It only shows a few clients, and the speeds are frozen too. I have reinstalled the app multiple times, but nothing has changed. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link app bug
2023-10-20 08:12:25

@kaidenc 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

1. May I know the hardware and firmare version of your Archer C64 router? and version of your Tether App?

2. Please login the router web interface and check the client list again for comparison.

3. The Tether App shows 4 wireless clients, how many wireless clients were actually connected at that moment?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 1

Related Articles