What should do if cannot access the web management page?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-31 14:13:42 - last edited 2023-11-03 08:45:08
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Goodafternoon, recently bought this product; the login window does not appear with Microsoft Edge

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:What should do if cannot access the web management page?-Solution
2023-11-02 08:52:03 - last edited 2023-11-03 08:45:08

@Sunshine 

After to had connected the PC to router tp-link with cable ethernet, I isolated the telephone company's modem managing to connect to the login page of the tp-link router. The system is now online.

Thank you very much

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:What should do if cannot access the web management page?
2023-11-01 09:54:35

@dino78 

Hi,  please make sure you are connected to the router network and follow this story to clear browser cache and history: Clear your browser cache and history when fail to access tplinkwifi.net

For more troubleshooting steps, please follow this FAQ: What should I do if I can’t log into web-based interface of my TP-Link device?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:What should do if cannot access the web management page?-Solution
2023-11-02 08:52:03 - last edited 2023-11-03 08:45:08

@Sunshine 

After to had connected the PC to router tp-link with cable ethernet, I isolated the telephone company's modem managing to connect to the login page of the tp-link router. The system is now online.

Thank you very much

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:What should do if cannot access the web management page?
2023-11-03 08:45:03

@dino78 

Thank you very much for the update, glad to hear that you've solved the problem.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 362

Replies: 3

Related Articles