Processor speed and cores of Deco PX50?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-03 23:53:46
Model: Deco PX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1

I am trying to learn what processor the Deco PX50 has.

What is its speed in GHz?

How many cores does it have?

I understand that this is an important paramater when considering routers that will be running vpn client software. This is information that will determine if it is the right product for my client or not.

I asked this in my last thread asking about vpn for the px50, but didn't get a response for this question, so I am starting this topic here in the hopes of finding this information. Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Processor speed and cores of Deco PX50?
2023-11-04 00:01:49

@bkobernuss actually whether CPU supports hardware acceleration that can be used by the included VPN software and the included VPN software is built to use it is I think more important.

Even if the communication is accelerated (which will be somewhat better than if it's not) the throughput will be significantly reduced compared to non-encrypted connections.

Options
Re:Processor speed and cores of Deco PX50?
2023-11-04 00:37:52

@bkobernuss 1ghz according to the amazon listing but I've no idea how many cores it has.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 275

Replies: 2

Related Articles