How to open port on the TL-R480T+ router

2023-11-07 21:06:42 - last edited 2023-11-10 06:30:24
Tags: #NAT
Model: TL-R480T+  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version: Build 20200313 Rel.38262

I can't open port 22 to access SSH to one of my computers behind the router.

I made an address reservation for that computer in the DHCP server.

I made a virtual server with 22 ports (external & internal) and redirected packets to the above virtual server.

But I haven't access to this port from the public net.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How to open port on the TL-R480T+ router-Solution
2023-11-08 02:37:54 - last edited 2023-11-10 06:30:24

Hi @mpo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You may refer to this first.

Troubleshooting Virtual Services(Port Forwarding) on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

You have to make sure the SSH is not blocked by your ISP. Common ports like 22, 80 and 443 are blocked by ISP for security reasons. That might be one of the possibilities of this issue.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How to open port on the TL-R480T+ router-Solution
2023-11-08 02:37:54 - last edited 2023-11-10 06:30:24

Hi @mpo 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You may refer to this first.

Troubleshooting Virtual Services(Port Forwarding) on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

You have to make sure the SSH is not blocked by your ISP. Common ports like 22, 80 and 443 are blocked by ISP for security reasons. That might be one of the possibilities of this issue.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 275

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles