WiFi cannot set to AX only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-26 09:26:19
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5

After upgrading for to 1.3.5 I cannot set Wi-Fi to AX only mode I even hard reset the Router But it didn't work, but this didn't happen when firmware version at 1.2.6.

Options
2 Reply
Re:WiFi cannot set to AX only
2023-11-26 12:35:08

@Unknownn 

Most probably this option has been removed in the new FW release.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:WiFi cannot set to AX only
2023-11-28 06:02:19

@Unknownn 

Hi, you mean there is no 11ax only mode or any error message pops up when you select 11AX only mode?

Please share with us a screenshot of the wireless settings page to show the issue.

By the way, may I have a topology of your network? is your AX73 working on router mode? and any other EasyMesh satellite units?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 2

Related Articles