Understanding the system Log

2023-12-06 19:09:57 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:23:58
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an issue with a Ring Doorbell knocking out my internet connection, I have looked at the system Log in my router to see if I can work out the issue, but I have no idea what this means.

Does anyone know what this means or can point me towards somewhere I can find the answer.

Many thanks.

28efe47d15014c02b62d7d73d21e3a65

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Understanding the system Log-Solution
2023-12-07 06:42:21 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:23:58

@DarrenG1360 

Hi, in the system log of TP-Link Wi-Fi routers, WAN1 corresponds to the green Internet LED, WAN0 corresponds to the orange Internet LED, and LAN pertains to the LAN LED.

Therefore, they are actually indicating the WAN or LAN port connection status.

For example, WAN_ON and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is green, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_ON means Internet LED is orange, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is off

However, It's important to keep in mind that while the LED-related logs and status are provided, they may not always be completely accurate. Therefore, it is advisable to use them as a reference rather than relying solely on them. We encourage you to consider other indicators and information for a comprehensive understanding of your network status.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Understanding the system Log-Solution
2023-12-07 06:42:21 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:23:58

@DarrenG1360 

Hi, in the system log of TP-Link Wi-Fi routers, WAN1 corresponds to the green Internet LED, WAN0 corresponds to the orange Internet LED, and LAN pertains to the LAN LED.

Therefore, they are actually indicating the WAN or LAN port connection status.

For example, WAN_ON and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is green, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_ON means Internet LED is orange, WAN1_OFF and WAN0_OFF means Internet LED is off

However, It's important to keep in mind that while the LED-related logs and status are provided, they may not always be completely accurate. Therefore, it is advisable to use them as a reference rather than relying solely on them. We encourage you to consider other indicators and information for a comprehensive understanding of your network status.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 1

Related Articles