No Internet

No Internet
No Internet
2023-12-12 17:36:14
Model: TL-WA801ND  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi guys, 

Apologies as I'm not the most technical but thought you might be able to help me. 

I have Sky Q at home and have two of these APs.  One is wired to an office and works great. 

The other I have been using as a range extender. On Saturday we had a power cut and the device does not seem to be working ok.  

I have reset and factory reset but the device just keeps saying connected but no internet.  

I have done then usual connection process and just has the same result each time.  

Can anyone help me please?

Options
3 Reply
Re:No Internet
2023-12-12 21:04:21

@RichG83 

Configuring TL-WA801ND as a wireless repeater is a straigh-forward process - here's the guide.

Make sure that you put TL-WA801ND near your router while configuring before placing it where you want.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-12-12 21:17:27

@terziyski thanks.  This is what I have done several times now but the router says no internet.

Options
2023-12-12 22:23:10

@RichG83 

Make sure that the TL-WA801ND IP address is in the same subnet as your main router and the TL-WA801ND DHCP server is disabled.

If that doesn't help set a static wireless channel on your main router 2.4GHz band and try again (use wireless channels 1,6 or 11).

If the issue persists you could try to change the repeater mode and check if there's any difference:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 246

Replies: 3

Related Articles