Issue with 'One to One' NAT Configuration on TP-Link TL-R605 Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-14 10:21:44
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.2 Build 20231017 Rel.68869

Hello,

I am a new user of a TP-Link TL-R605 load balancing router and I am facing difficulties while trying to configure "One to One NAT". Currently, I have set up two WAN networks, and my goal is to access the same NAS from both WANs using the same LAN IP that will redirect to both connections. However, when attempting this configuration, I receive the following error message: "This Original IP already exists. Please enter another."

It is worth noting that with another router I own, the TL-ER5120, I can perform this configuration without any issues.

Do you have any suggestions on how to address this problem? I greatly appreciate your attention and any guidance you can provide.

Thank you,

David

Options
3 Reply
Re:Issue with 'One to One' NAT Configuration on TP-Link TL-R605 Router
2023-12-15 05:40:47

Hi @dajito 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Pretty straightforward in this article:

How to configure One-to-One NAT on Safestream routers using the new GUI

Set up one with One-to-One NAT and another using port forwarding.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2023-12-17 09:39:38

Hello  @Clive_A,

Thank you for your kind response. I'm currently unable to use port forwarding in my network. I understand that the new GUI handles the ONE-TO-ONE service differently. I'm uncertain whether I might need to utilize NAT-DMZ rules and reserve a WAN alias. Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance, and I extend my warm regards.

Options
2023-12-18 06:47:32

Hi @dajito 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

dajito wrote

Hello  @Clive_A,

Thank you for your kind response. I'm currently unable to use port forwarding in my network. I understand that the new GUI handles the ONE-TO-ONE service differently. I'm uncertain whether I might need to utilize NAT-DMZ rules and reserve a WAN alias. Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance, and I extend my warm regards.

What you show in the picture, port forward it. Try a different way to make it happen.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options