My tp_link archer c5 ac1200 is not going to default mode which doing reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-15 02:52:42
Model: Archer C5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Reset button is not working then how to reset it

Options
1 Reply
Re:My tp_link archer c5 ac1200 is not going to default mode which doing reset
2023-12-18 06:16:36

@Nuthan 

Hi, did you get this product from your ISP?

When resetting it via reset button, please press and hold the reset button for more than 5 secondsm, if it doesn't work, you could also visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the account you set for the router. 
Click Advanced > System Tools > Backup & Restore page, and then click Restore to restore all configuration settings to default values, except your login. Click Factory Restore to reset the router.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 391

Replies: 1

Related Articles