Clear wrong Connected Clients entries on Network Map

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-15 16:55:34
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(5553)

I have some wrong "Connected Clients" entries on the Network Map of my router's GUI.

How do I delete them ? The GUI does not provide me a way to remove them, only rename them.

I can provide a screen dump of the GUI, but I don't know how to upload it here on this forum.

Can any kind soul please shine some light.

Best Regards,

Options
1 Reply
Re:Clear wrong Connected Clients entries on Network Map
2023-12-18 06:39:30

@Jonathan_Lau 

Hi, is that your own client device or unknown device? 

You mean that device is not connected at all but appears on the connected device client list, or it is indeed connected but you would like to disconnect it?

If it is the latter, you could also consider blocking it directly.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options