Archer 320. unable to log in to web console to set ssid and password

2024-01-04 14:54:02 - last edited 2024-01-31 07:56:03
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

I have reset my router, but still unable to log in to web console. When I give the ip the password pop up is coming.. When I put the default one its saying wrong. Using the default one as "admin". Please help how to resolve.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer 320. unable to log in to web console to set ssid and password-Solution
2024-01-04 21:12:54 - last edited 2024-01-31 07:56:03

@DebasishBishoyi 

To reset the Archer C20 successfully you have to press the reset button until all LEDs turn off.

Connect your computer to the router.

Method 1: Wired

Turn off the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect the devices using an Ethernet cable.

Method 2: Wirelessly

1 )Find the SSID (Network Name) and Wireless Password printed on the label at the bottom of the router.

2 )Click the network icon of your computer or go to Wi-Fi Settings of your smart device, and then select the SSID to join the network.

Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the username and password you set for the router. The default one is admin (all lowercase) for both username and password.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer 320. unable to log in to web console to set ssid and password-Solution
2024-01-04 21:12:54 - last edited 2024-01-31 07:56:03

@DebasishBishoyi 

To reset the Archer C20 successfully you have to press the reset button until all LEDs turn off.

Connect your computer to the router.

Method 1: Wired

Turn off the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect the devices using an Ethernet cable.

Method 2: Wirelessly

1 )Find the SSID (Network Name) and Wireless Password printed on the label at the bottom of the router.

2 )Click the network icon of your computer or go to Wi-Fi Settings of your smart device, and then select the SSID to join the network.

Visit http://tplinkwifi.net, and log in with the username and password you set for the router. The default one is admin (all lowercase) for both username and password.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 154

Replies: 1

Related Articles