Firmware Version:

My Setup

ISP 1 - 200 Mbps - Connected to WAN of ER605

ISP 2 - 60 Mbps - Connected to WAN/LAN1

ISP3 - 40 Mbps - Connected to WNA/LAN2

LAN3 - Connected to tplink Gigabit switch

LAN4 - Connected to Mercusys 12AC Wifi Router

When I check the internet speed over LAN I get upto 200 Mbps

When I check internet speed over wifi connected to Mercusys 12AC I get 40 Mbps which is of the ISP3.

I tried exchanging the WANs  but the speed over lan drops.

I have set the speed for all the ports to 1000M Full duplex.

PL help. Thanx in advance

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Internet Speed -Solution
2024-01-05 04:41:49 - last edited 2024-01-08 02:10:03

Hi @Raahul 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Please read this article for an explanation.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
2024-01-05 10:04:42 - last edited 2024-01-08 02:10:08

@Raahul 

The Mercusys 12AC Wifi Router  only has 10/100 Ethernet ports so the absolute maximum you will ever get via that is 100Mb!.

Also from what I can see it seems to be quite a cheap/low spec device so I wouldnt be surprised at the 40Mb you're seeing.

Have you got the Mercusys set up in router mode or access point mode ?

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
2024-01-05 04:41:49 - last edited 2024-01-08 02:10:03

Hi @Raahul 

Please read this article for an explanation.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Internet Speed
2024-01-05 08:59:48

@Clive_A 

Thanks for the reply.

But am not able to find the link you have mentioned.

Also, my issue is regarding the internet speed I get with the mentioned configuration.

Pl. guide

Best Regards

Options
Re:Internet Speed
2024-01-05 09:03:00 - last edited 2024-01-05 09:03:24

Hi @Raahul 

It is pinned on the first page of the router category. Isn't t there?

Options
2024-01-05 10:04:42 - last edited 2024-01-08 02:10:08

@Raahul 

The Mercusys 12AC Wifi Router  only has 10/100 Ethernet ports so the absolute maximum you will ever get via that is 100Mb!.

Also from what I can see it seems to be quite a cheap/low spec device so I wouldnt be surprised at the 40Mb you're seeing.

Have you got the Mercusys set up in router mode or access point mode ?

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 176

Replies: 4

Related Articles