RX and TX NO TRANSFERRNG

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

RX and TX NO TRANSFERRNG

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
RX and TX NO TRANSFERRNG
RX and TX NO TRANSFERRNG
2024-01-18 13:57:42 - last edited 2024-01-25 05:47:47
Model: TL-SG3428XF  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: (TL-)SG3428XF(UN)_V1_1.20.0 Build 20231019

Hi, no transmission in scenario 2 when used as in topology.

there is no vlan configuration on the network

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:RX and TX NO TRANSFERRNG-Solution
2024-01-24 06:12:40 - last edited 2024-01-25 05:47:47

@Hank21 

Hİ, First of all, thank you for your help. I solved the problem with the software update. I apologize for taking your valuable time. When I forgot to activate the option to save the device settings when updating the software, the software is not valid. There is no problem now, everything is fine. the best brand in the world. I love TP-Link heart

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:RX and TX NO TRANSFERRNG
2024-01-19 07:44:53

Hi @yavuzy,.

On the SFP module, you can see two triangles as is noted in the picture below, the pole towards outside means Tx (Transmit) port while the pole towards inside means Rx (Receive) port. When we connect  the SFPs,we need to make sure the Tx and Rx are matched on both sides, which means Tx <--> Rx, Rx <--> Tx.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2024-01-23 08:38:41

@Hank21 

hi, thank you for answer, but any not connection. on the opposite side there is a netlink brand unmanageable sfp poe switch.

Options
2024-01-24 02:20:58

Hi @yavuzy,

May I confirm whether you mean it doesn't work in the below scenario?

What do you mean of "Only tx connection, no rx connection"?

As I mentioned in the last reply, we need to make sure the Tx and Rx are matched on both sides on the SFP modules, which means Tx <--> Rx, Rx <--> Tx.

If you are sure the physical connection is correct, please check the port speed negotiated with each other on both side. You can force the port speed to 1G for testing.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:RX and TX NO TRANSFERRNG-Solution
2024-01-24 06:12:40 - last edited 2024-01-25 05:47:47

@Hank21 

Hİ, First of all, thank you for your help. I solved the problem with the software update. I apologize for taking your valuable time. When I forgot to activate the option to save the device settings when updating the software, the software is not valid. There is no problem now, everything is fine. the best brand in the world. I love TP-Link heart

Recommended Solution
Options
2024-01-25 01:03:54

Hi @yavuzy,

Thank you for your valued feedback! Glad to hear that your concern was resolved finally.

Hope you enjoy the Internet with TP-Link products and have a great day!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 501

Replies: 5

Related Articles