Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

I have the SG3210X-M2 switch. Not the SG3210XHP-M2 switch, but the SG3210X-M2 switch with no PoE ports. One issue I've faced is that any device with an unknown/new MAC address connected to any of the
Network Connectivity
By G0tta_be_KD · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
4Helpful
177Views
8Replies
Hi Hello friends, I have a SG3210 model switch, I want to reset the device with cli commands by making a com connection via usb port. but I get an error like this. can you help me Error: Failed to exe
CLINetwork ConnectivityDHCP ServiceConfigurationPUTTY
By yavuzy
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
I put a generic LX/LH sfp into one of the SFP ports. The status came up Green, speed and duplex 1000mb Full. Nowhere does it show the SFP transceiver information Make Model TX Level RX Level When I tr
SFPConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityCLI
By TechDad83 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
57Views
1Replies
This is regarding Switch statistics in an Omada Wireless network. Wired Stats are not useful due to counting multipliers. Looking at statistics for Traffic Distribution, the Wired traffic greatly outn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityStarLink
By RF_Dude · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
100Views
3Replies
Hi, I've made an image to make my situation a bit easier to explain/understand. I've got 2 "buildings". In building A, the internet comes in trough a ISP cable modem, goes trough a PFSense firewall an
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSFPConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
By Houseofdreams_ · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Houseofdreams_
2Helpful
236Views
7Replies
I can get the controller on VLAN 2 to see the devices interfaces on VLAN 1 by plugging the controller IP into the switches. The adoption process fails due to communication timeouts, I assume the switc
ConfigurationVLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork Connectivity
By Challpesa · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Challpesa
2Helpful
160Views
5Replies
Hi, I'm upgrading my home network. Can the 2.5GbE ports on a TL-SG3428X-M2 switch support 1GbE devices connected to them? Thanks Dazz
Network Connectivity
By DazzF · Latest post 3 weeks ago by DazzF
3Helpful
109Views
2Replies
Hallo Commits, maybe there is somebody who can help me with my trouble. Task: sending PC screen via HDMI-signal via LAN IP to TV HDMI port. The problem is how to send the signal over the switch TL-SG2
DHCP ServiceNetwork ConnectivityConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Duke71 · Latest post 2024-04-07 03:37:34 by Clive_A
3Helpful
221Views
5Replies
Hello. With the setup below, I'm trying to have multiple VLANs going through a single network cable between my tplink switch and my pfsense. I had no problem doing so between my cisco switch and my pf
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationDHCP ServiceNetwork Connectivity
By Nic_Wz · Latest post 2024-04-04 09:14:01 by Nic_Wz
1Helpful
149Views
2Replies
Hello to all... (and sorry for my English)... I have a TL-SG3452 Switch and the IP is 192.168.0.150 Also I have create the : VLan 1: 192.168.0.0 - Management. VLan 10: 192.168.10.0 - PCs The settings
VLAN & Multi-NetworksStatic RoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Dimitris_T · Latest post 2024-04-03 05:56:45 by Clive_A
1Helpful
178Views
3Replies