Archer C6 Connectivity issues with 2.4 and 5G band

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-23 12:37:15
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.16 Build 20230828 rel.44667

2.4G and 5G randomly stops working on some devices. All LED are light. On some devices its works and some no internet. No MESH or Smart connection activated. Check the Firmware update no new updates found. I had to restart my laptop/Mobile to connect to internet.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C6 Connectivity issues with 2.4 and 5G band
2024-01-24 03:17:15

@Raviteja75 

Hi, you mean only some client devices are affected and other clients are always working fine, right? please confirm if those client devices have any similar issue when connected to other WiFi networks.

If the issue happens only with this Archer C6 router, please try changing WiFi channel and channel width for both bands on Advanced->Wireless->Wireless Settings page.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-01-24 13:44:15

@Sunshine when the clients connect to other WiFi network they work absolutely fine. I tried changing the WiFi channel and width based on previous threads in the community still no luck. Even now my Mac is no getting connected to WiFi but my iPhone did. Not sure what the issue with the router.

Options
2024-01-25 11:18:00

@Raviteja75 

Hi, may I have the model no. of those client devices that are affected? And any error message when you try to connect the WiFi?

Since the WiFi cannot be connected at all, you could also try changing the wireless security or even try none security for a test.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 240

Replies: 3

Related Articles