Mesh wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mesh wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mesh wifi
Mesh wifi
2024-02-03 15:27:38

I have a TP axe 75 router and 3 Deco units. I cannot get good wifi coverage in the house.  I have 200 Mbps to the router. Deco units working in access point mode 

can anyone help please?  Thank you

Options
3 Reply
Re:Mesh wifi
2024-02-03 17:07:03

@John_1959 

From your description this topology as been described in the following FAQ.

Depending on the size of your premises you may need more Deco units to cover it.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-02-05 10:40:50

@terziyski 

thank you for your suggestion. I have already followed this advice without any improvement. 

Options
2024-02-05 12:26:34

@John_1959 

Can you give some details about your premises and the location of the Deco units in it ?

Here's a FAQ which describes how to place your Deco units for optimal performance.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 361

Replies: 3

Related Articles