Clients blocked by Access Control but can't get list of them

2024-02-06 10:35:20
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.26.3 Build 20230906 Rel.36269

Hi,
On my dashboard in Association Failures widget, I see that I have 17 Blocked by Access Control devices.

As per the popup that shows, I go to Insights -> Known Clients (with Blocked filter), but there is nothing there.

It happens for few months at least. And there was never a single entry in that list. But those stats about blocked clients change from time to time.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Clients blocked by Access Control but can't get list of them
2024-02-07 03:17:26

Hi @Hooch,

If you set ''lock to AP'' for your devices, when these devices try to switch to another AP, it will be blocked. You can go to ''Insight > Past connection'' to check the lock to AP record for each client. Then in the dashboard of the controller, it shows blocked by access control.

And the R&D department plans to optimize Blocked by ACL Log in the subsequent firmware released to refine exactly which function Block's name is displayed by, so please keep an eye on the official website and this thread.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options