I can't login with my router PIN. Because I forgot my router password. So I need your help.

I can't login with my router PIN. Because I forgot my router password. So I need your help.

2024-02-07 05:10:15 - last edited 2024-02-20 07:01:06
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: ver-5.0

I can't log into my router with the password given under the router..and for that I can't log into the router and change the settings. It would be very helpful if you could please give me the option to reset my router's password.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I can't login with my router PIN. Because I forgot my router password. So I need your help.-Solution
2024-02-07 05:42:26 - last edited 2024-02-20 07:01:06

@Alamin_Ariya 

You can reset the router by press and hold its reset button until all the LEDs turn off. Then you can use the PIN on the bottom sticker to login the device and re-configure from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:I can't login with my router PIN. Because I forgot my router password. So I need your help.-Solution
2024-02-07 05:42:26 - last edited 2024-02-20 07:01:06

@Alamin_Ariya 

You can reset the router by press and hold its reset button until all the LEDs turn off. Then you can use the PIN on the bottom sticker to login the device and re-configure from scratch.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 160

Replies: 1

Related Articles