Denon dra-800h tp-link archer x23 problem

2024-02-19 16:36:54
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Archer AX23(EU)_V1.20_1.1.0 Build 20230725

Hello, does anyone have a Denon dra800h receiver connected wirelessly to any TP-Link router?

I currently have an archer x23
I'm asking because I changed to this particular router and there are problems with the Internet radio. It worked without any problems on the old Asus 1200. I connected another old TP-Link WR841N and the radio won't start either. I borrowed a Tenda TX2 Pro from my neighbor and it's ok, the receiver also works without any problems on the hot spot from the phone. so as if Denon had a problem with TP-Link routers?

When I am connected to TP Link with the Denon, the Denon shows the network test that it is OK, but it does not want to turn on any Internet radio, sometimes it turns on after about a minute. Only when I connect other routers, the radio works properly.

All are set to the same quick setup. All other devices connected to TP Link work properly. All updates done. Denon was even serviced because I thought it was broken, but they replaced the network card and confirmed that it was functional.

Regards

Options
4 Reply
Re:Denon dra-800h tp-link archer x23 problem
2024-02-20 03:34:41

@Remiq 

Hi, did you set up any access control or parental control etc. on the TP-Link routers? If so, please try disabling them and test again.

You could also try factory reset the TP-Link router by holding reset button until power LED flashing, then connect the Denon again.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-02-20 10:34:46

@Remiq 

I did a hard reset twice.

I have everything set up. Denon is connected, I restored the factory settings in Denon, but there is still a problem on TP Link.

I wonder why it works properly on the Asus 1200 and Tenda TX2 Pro or the hot spot from the phone, but it doesn't work on the TP Link.

Asus is wifi 5, tenda wifi 6. Sometimes it will work on tp-link. but I have to wait about a minute before the radio starts working.

DHCP is enabled on TP Link and also on Denon.

Any other suggestions?

Options
2024-02-22 13:59:06

@Remiq Hello, I know what the problem is with the Denon dra-800h receiver, even though it connects to TP Link and the Internet radio does not work, or you have to wait over a minute for the connection, it does not work directly with the TP-Link Archer 23 ver 1.2 router, probably because it is based on the Mediatek chipset, if I connect another router before TP Link and connect TP-Link via LAN to WAN in TP Link, then the Denon network and Internet radio also work. Tested with three routers that are before TP Link.

Options
2024-02-22 16:25:32

It seems like you're experiencing compatibility issues between your Denon dra800h receiver and the TP-Link Archer X23 router. Have you tried adjusting any settings on the router or the  whatsapp update receiver to troubleshoot the problem.  It's strange that it works fine with other routers but not with TP-Link ones.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 4

Related Articles